An artificial intelligence research company OpenAI has given out a Chatbot. A chatbot is even said to take the place of Google, which is a CHATGPT, it is a prototype dialogue-based AI chatbot that is capable of understanding natural language and responding in natural language. It interacts in a conversational way that is a two-way dialogue. it will even admit its mistake, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests. The company has created it so that users can receive both technical and non-argot responses.
What is ChatGPT?
- It is based on GPT 3.5 which is the present model.
- The language model uses deep learning to produce human-like text.
- The older GPT-3 model only took text prompts and tried to continue on that with its own generated text.
- ChatGPT is more engaging as compared to the earlier GPT 3 model. Following are the improvements has been made as compared to the earlier version.
- Better at generating detailed text.
- Even come up with poems.
- Conversation approach.
- OpenAI has opened the bot only for evaluation.
- API (Application Programming Interface) access is expected to follow soon.
- API access, developers will be able to implement ChatGPT in their own software.
Features of ChatGPT
- Responding to Questions and answers
- Can solve math equations
- It can compose texts, such as basic academic articles, literary texts, movie scripts, etc.
- Fixing and debugging (For example, detecting and correcting errors in any code block)
- It can Translate between languages
- Text summarization and keyword detection can also be done.
- Classification between various things.
- Explicit explanations of all actions for example. explaining what a code block does
Limitations of Chatbots.
- Prone to misinformation and biases.
- There may be a chance to give incorrect answers say, algebraic problems.
- People can easily be misled.
- Incorrect or nonsensical answers.
Read more on TechRuled